Thursday, June 18, 2009

2009 CMT Awards - A new addition to the Jeffrey Snyder Experience

Taylor Swift

Julianne Hough

Kellie Pickler

Dierks Bentley and Jake

Trace Adkins with T-Pain

If it's Tuesday, I must have been in Nashville right? This past Tuesday I actually was in Nashville, on the Red Carpet for the 2009 Country Music Television awards. I wasn't alone, had to be thousands of raucous fans hanging over the barriers trying to get a glimpse of Taylor Swift or Keith Urban or Trace Adkins or T-Pain. Yes, I said T-Pain, the rapper. If you can figure it out, or wanna take the time to, knock yourself out. Dierks Bentley walked the carpet with his dog Jake, who had his own Media Credential hanging from his collar, and his own seat for the show. Then Def Leopard, the metal band from the 70's came down the carpet, I knew I musta been in the wrong decade...they did a duet with 19 year old Taylor Swift, who wasn't even a gleem in her parents eye when Def Leopard was on the charts. All in all a great event, extremely well run, hats off to the CMT Staff

1 comment:

corradophotography said...

Awesome work as always my brudda...