Friday, January 30, 2009

Bruce + Super Bowl = Way too much fun!!




Here in Tampa (yes, it is sunny & warm) for Super Bowl XLIII, and I think there is more excitement surrounding the halftime entertainment, than the game...Well at least through my eyes, or should I say ears...Had the opportunity to shoot Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band's press conference at the Media Center, which was standing room only.  As soon as Bruce was introduced, he thanked everyone for coming, and then immediately said that if anyone had a Football related question, ask the Big Man, as he pointed to Clarence...
I managed to get as close as possible (can you imagine that?), front row, just off to the right, and was able to make some fun images.  The entire band was very relaxed, and seemed to be totally enjoying the experience.  To say I can't wait for 1/2 time is an understatement...

No comments: