Tuesday, December 9, 2008

31st Annual Kennedy Center Honors






The 31st Annual Kennedy Center Honors was held on Sunday 12/07/08 in Washington.  This years Hororees included Barbara Streisand, Morgan Freeman, Twyla Tharp, George Jones, and The Who's Roger Daltry & Pete Townsend.  The red carpet was load with many famous celebrity faces, like Clint Eastwood, Jack Black, Beyonce Knowles, Joss Stone, Chriss Cornell, Dave Grohl, Rob Thomas, Quincy Jones, Queen Latifah plus many more.  The usual gang of red carpet photographers crammed into a smaller space than in the past, all pushing for the best vantage point possible.  I did just fine, cuz, "Nobody bother me" as Jhoon Ree used to say in the TV ads here in DC (now I'm showing my age).  More images can be seen here on my site:  Kennedy Center Honors 2008  

No comments: